Milch?

Milch? & The Chicken!

WHAT THE HELL DID THE FIRST PERSON TO MILK A COW THINK THEY WERE DOING??!! and then they drank it!!?!!! :eek:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

muffy1971

RodalBär
Just_Sepp schrieb:
WHAT THE HELL DID THE FIRST PERSON TO MILK A COW THINK THEY WERE DOING??!! and then they drank it!!?!!! :eek:
da gabs mal bei sport 1 ne ganze liste von solchen fragen, kennt die noch jemand?

z.b. auch wie kommmt das schild "betreten verboten" auf den rasen?

aber um die frage mal ernsthaft zu beantworten...
man hat ja auch irgendwann mal zum ersten mal das fleisch eines tieres gegessen. das ist eigentlich genauso pervers, wenn man es als pervers ansehn will. das war natürlich durch unsre instinkte gesteuert... um zu überleben...
und ich denk man hat einfach geschaut was man alles von ner kuh verwenden kann... und da kälber des auch trinken dachte sich der mensch wohl: kann man auch mal probieren ;) ...
so...

muffy1971 schrieb:
wo liegt der sinn :gruebel:

homer9ac.jpg

Homer Simpson 's Answer:

"There was free beer on the other side of the road." :zwinker3:

Snoop Dogg 's Answer:

"This (censored) fool of a chicken didn't (censored) know
what the (censored) he was doin crossin a (censored) alley in (censored) Harlem at 1:00 in the (censored) mornin'."

Isaac Newton 's Answer:

"The duck suggested to the chicken that they play
follow the leader then the duck crossed the road causing the chicken to cross after it, but at the same time holding up traffic, thus proving that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Neil Armstrong's Answer:

"To go where no chicken has gone before."

Another Answer:

"That's one small step for Chicken, one giant leap for Chicken kind."

George W Bush's Answer:

"We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here."

Bill Gates' Answer:

"I have just released eChicken 2005, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken."

Martin Luther King Jr's Answer:

"I have a dream. I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question."

Oben